We're Back and so is our choir!
Guidelines for those not eligible for a vaccination
All the current safety protocols we have been living with are still the best practice.
- Wear a mask; double masks are best! Once socially distanced, masks may be removed to receive communion and at lunch.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from each other.
- No physical contact.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands regularly.
Guidelines for those who are post two weeks from your final vaccination
- Optionally wear a mask. Masks may be removed to receive communion.
- Optionally maintain social distancing.
- Optionally refrain from physical contact. Please check out with each other if hugs/physical contact are OK.
- Optionally use hand sanitizer or wash regularly.
- Adults and Children are invited to receive the sacrament through intinction—a priest will dip the bread in the wine and place it in your hands. If you would prefer NOT to receive the wine, please simply touch the chalice base the Eucharistic Minister will present and then place your hands in the normal position. This will indicate to the clergy that you wish to continue to receive in one kind—the bread only.
- We are returning to passing the offering plates.
- We will pass the peace by bowing to each other or with hugs and handshakes.
- When we come to that place in the service where we are invited to greet each other, we have several recommendations.
a. remember this is not the coffee hour! There will be ample time after worship to greet everyone!
b. Please stay in your pew or chair and welcome those in close proximity around you.
c. Please beware of others’ body language. Not everyone is comfortable with a hug or even a handshake. Please feel free to sit where you feel comfortable.
- We invite congregational singing with Ray and the choir.
- If you are worshipping online and would like a Eucharistic visitor to bring you communion, please contact the office.
The button below links to the Evening Prayer bulletin.
Join us IN-PERSON at 8:30, 1015, or on Zoom!
Please contact the office for log-on credentials.
Fifth Sunday of Easter
8:30 Lessons and Psalms & Holy Eucharist
10:15 Lessons and Carols & Holy Eucharist
KidsWord, Sunday's Godly Play, & Little KidsWord
Godly Play Stories
St. Julian of Norich
St. Teresa of Avila
St. Mother Teresa
St. Catherine of Siena
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
The Falling Apart
Abraham & Sarah
7 Days of Creation
Holy Cross Walkers
10 Best Ways
Ark & Tent
Exile and Return
First Sunday of Advent
Second Sunday of Advent
Third Sunday of Advent
Forth Sunday of Advent
The Holy Family
Great Parable Part 1
Great Parable Part 2
Great Parable Part 3
Faces of Easter1
Faces of Easter2
Faces of Easter3
Faces of Easter4
Faces of Easter5&6
Faces of EasterDay
Jesus and the 12
The Holy Family
Holy Cross Episcopal Church
19179 Center St
Castro Valley CA 94546